Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wontons

One thing I really miss when I am working is being able to try new recipes. When I'm teaching Ian and I usually prepare all our meals for the week on Sunday afternoon to avoid having to cook during the week and that doesn't leave a lot of time for experimenting. About two weeks before school got out I started looking for some new recipes to try and found a great vegetarian wonton recipe from Alton Brown, Ian's favorite foodie. I served them with some udon noodles topped with peanut sauce and chopped vegetables. I think it turned out quite pretty. They were so much fun to make and eat I'm contemplating serving everything wonton style from now on.

1 comment:

  1. You can make Wontons every night I won't complain a bit. They were delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete