Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Chalk Art Festival 2010

I went to the annual Chalk Art Festival, which is held at the Gateway mall, on June 19th. The event benefits the Utah Foster Care Foundation and is always a lot of fun. I love that these artists are willing to pour so much time and effort into something so temporary. I plan on trying some chalk art on my front walkway sometime soon and will definitely post the results.

Here are a few favorite photos from the event:

This woman is at the event every year it is held and always does something big and amazing.

I love the contrast in this one.

I really admired how this group was able to work so effectively in such small quarters.

I had four of my fabulous 9th graders sign up for the junior section and was oh so proud to see them doing such an amazing job.

No comments:

Post a Comment