Thursday, August 12, 2010

Song Challenge, Week Two

Here I am with week 2 of my song challenge. It's been fun thinking about all these questions, especially since listening to music has always been such a big part of my life. This challenge has actually got me listening to stuff I haven't listened to in years, which has been incredibly fun.

8.
A song to which you know all the words:
The Party Song by Blink 182. It's a lot of fun to sing along to this one.

9. A song to which you can dance: Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado and Timbaland. I would like to see you NOT dance to this song!

10. A song that makes you fall asleep: Such Great Heights by Iron and Wine. It doesn't put me to sleep, but it is one of the most calming songs I can think of. It really takes the edge off.

11. A song from your favorite band: Two Step by Dave Matthews Band and The Adventure by Angels and Airwaves. Don't make me choose a favorite between those two bands. I love them equally.

12. A song from a band you hate: Every Rose has It's Thorn by Poison. I really don't like 80's metal. At all.

13. A song that is a guilty pleasure: On a Boat by The Lonely Island (pretty much any Lonely Island song would fit this category- some more guilty than others!)

14. a song that no one would expect you to love: OMG by Usher feat. will.i.am. I'm not usually a lover of R&B but I can't get enough of this one.

Two more weeks to go . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment