Sunday, August 22, 2010

Song Challenge, Week Three

Week three of the song challenge. Enjoy, and think of your own picks- it can be a fun trip down Music Lane:

15.
A song that describes you: Once in a Lifetime by The Talking Heads. I often feel like life is flowing past me and sometimes I look at my l
ife and wonder "well, how did I get here?".

16. A song that you used to love but now hate: Firefly by Owl City. After hearing one of my 7th grade students with a whiny grating voice sing it in class every day for two weeks I just can't listen to it anymore.

17. A song that you hear often on the radio: Help I'm Alive by Metric. Starting to get a little tired of this one.

18. A song that you wish you heard on the radio: Tribute a.k.a. The Greatest Song in the World by Tenacious D. The regular fare on the radio could use a dose of humor.

19. A song from your favorite album: Dancing Nancies by the Dave Matthews Band album Under the Table and Dreaming.

20. A song that you listen to when you’re angry: Bullet with Butterfly Wings by The Smashing Pumpkins. This song can get me fired up or can allow me to blow off some steam.

21. A song that you listen to when you’re happy: Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional. Such a sweet little song about new love "my hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me, so won't you kill me, so I die happy".

22. A song that you listen to when you’re sad: Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. I find it impossible to feel sad while listening to this lovely little song.

One more week to go . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment