1. Favorite Song: Call to Arms by Angels and Airwaves. "When the thousands of stars come out thousands of times/ you can go only if you believe" need I say more?
4. A song that makes you sad: A Little's Enough by Angels and Airwaves. It makes me sad in a good way. I was listening to this song a lot when one of my best friends became a foster parent and was dealing with all of the difficult emotions that go along with that position.
5. A song that reminds you of someone: Time by the Alan Parsons Project. It always makes me think of my uncle Mark who was killed in a helicopter crash 21 years ago. We played it at his funeral. I can't listen to it without experiencing a deluge of tears.
6. A song that reminds of you of somewhere: Fair by Remy Zero. We listened to the Garden State soundtrack a lot while we were on our honeymoon in Hawaii, so just about any song on that soundtrack brings back wonderful memories.
7. A song that reminds you of a certain event: You're the One That I Want from the Grease soundtrack. I had the Grease CD playing in my truck when Ian and I went on our first date.
More to come next week!