Saturday, August 7, 2010

Black and White

I recently came across a fabulous blog (Jest 18:17) that I am in love with. It's all about photography, my number one artistic passion, and it has inspired me to really get back out there and take more pictures. I took some today while Ian and I were at the Farmers Market and Gateway Mall:








Found a great quote on "Jest 18:17" to end on:


"To keep things going for a long time, you just have to carry on taking photographs. By taking photographs you make discoveries about yourself and come to realize various things. If you're constantly reminded of things, this gives you the impulse to carry on. You learn things through taking photographs; photography is your teacher. The main thing is to keep on taking photographs for ever and ever."
-Nobuyoshi Araki

No comments:

Post a Comment