Saturday, July 10, 2010

Night Shooting

One of my favorite things about getting away from the city into the mountains is the sky at night. I love the stars at night away from the city lights they are so numerous and amazing. I also love how much light they shine down on us so much so that those of us with good night vision can still see on a dark night with a clear sky. I think a lot of night photography is cheesy but it's fun to do so I took a couple while we were at the cabin the other weekend.

Blood Forest

Ghostly Blood Forest

 Firefly

Firefly Spark

Stars

Moving Stars

Moving stars was hard to shoot, when your exposures are 20 minutes apart it sucks when you don't have the aperture and ISO set perfectly. I might have been easier if I could remember more about the math of photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment